Want to share your story and help others understand mental health? Join our new peer program as Champion Ambassadors as a blogger to help raise funds or educate by becoming an advocate. Volunteer Now!!
Join. Give Back. Become a Champion Ambassador.
Our new program is to help change the perceptions on mental health and why it’s important to talk about it! #StepUpAboutMentalHealth campaign goals is to shape the conversations and help families young and old to take steps in addressing mental health concerns, have support and seek knowledge on their mental health needs or as a caregiver and to focus on self-care. Are you able and ready to take on the challenge and talk about mental health and how it affects all types of families?
Who Should Join Our Team?
A person who is passionate for mental health and how it affects families. A drive to share your story to help other families. Must have had a mental illness, have some connection with a family member with a mental health issues or work in the field as a mental health professional. We can support you in being a blogger, Vlogger, storyteller, fundraiser, or supporter – if needed. We want someone who has the time and will be committed to nationwide advocacy and open to sharing mental health issues in your life. The motto is #StepUpAboutMentalHealth and remove stigma and fear from telling your truth!
Goals and Expectations
- Become a fundraiser for AJW Foundation: Online tools, events, private events.
- Commit to at least one (1) year of service as a Champion Ambassador.
- Join our annual Virtual Bike Ride for our #StepUpAboutMentalHealth campaign.
- Raise at least $250 annually for our tutoring and mentoring programs and family grants. If you have an idea, we want to hear it! Brainstorming is fun!
- Become apart of our social media tribe and help us get the word out about our programs, services and self-care goals. Share our message at least twice a month on a social network of your choice. Using hashtags #StepUpAboutMentalHealth, #MyMHStory, #Mind=Body
- Help use grow the team! We want like-minded Champion Ambassador for our team.
Why Giving Helps Everyone!
- Giving supports your social cause and exposure to doing good.
- Volunteering is great for your resume and overall development.
- Exposure to blogging about meaning topics and advocacy.
- Networking with like-minded professionals
Sign up and #StepUpAboutMentalHealth and join our team of Champion Ambassador for good!